SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- FEC and the economy of Russian regions. Far Eastern Federal District (Publishing house ENERGY, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolgov, S. Markov, Energy Market: Portrait of the region, 06(67) (2009). http://www.e-m.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD [Google Scholar]
- Innovation and entrepreneurship. http://www.innovbusiness.ru/content/document_r_7C5F2FBB-3749-41CF-9706-ED2784B8E677.html [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Svetlova, Fuel and energy complex of the Far East of Russia (Development and prospects: Report of the director of the ANO “CSI TEK DV”, Vladivostok, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Information about the special economic zones of the PRC. Portal Foreign economic information of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. http://www.ved.39gov.ru/exportcountries/cn/about_cn/laws_ved_cn/special_area_cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of Russia for the period until 2030. http://minenergo.gov.ru/aboutminen/energostrategy/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation. http://minenergo.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Far Eastern Federal District. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дальневосточный_федеральный_округ [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of social and economic development of the Far East and the Baikal region for the period until 2025. http://www.dfo.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Service of State Statistics. www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- zrpress.ru [Google Scholar]
- The Law of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2016 No. 508-FZ entered into force on 2017. http://minenergo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- On the Priority Development Areas in the Russian Federation: Federal Law No. 473-FZ of 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Center for Energy Efficiency. http://cenef.ru [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, Development of integrated long-term energy saving and energy efficiency programs: methodology and practice (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- World energy model – methodology and assumptions. World Energy Outlook 2007, International Energy Agency, Paris. www.worldenergyoutlook.org/docs/weo2007/WEM_Methodology_07.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Innovation strategy. Types of innovation strategies. http://www.rae.ru/monographs/112-3771 [Google Scholar]
- M. Filipini, L.K. Hunt, Measurement of energy efficiency based on economic fundamentals (Energy Economy, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- dv.kapital.ru [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Sidorova, Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 10(64), 110–113 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The state program of the Russian Federation “Socio-economic development of the Far East and the Baikal Region” approved by the decree of the government of Russian Federation of 2013. [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Perspective. Cost of Energy Technologies. www.worldenergy.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/WEC_J1143_CostofTECHNOLOGIES_021013_WEB_Final.pdf; [Google Scholar]
- Excerpts from Dmitry Medvedev are opening remarks. government.ru/en/news/15480; [Google Scholar]
- To divide the world economy into five. www.gazeta.ru/business/2013/12/25/5819085.shtml [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.