SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- M.A. Zlenko, A.A. Popovich, I.M. Mutyilina, Additive technologies in mechanical engineering (Politechnical University, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shishkovskiy, Fundamentals of high-resolution additive technologies (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Gibson, D. Rozen, B. Staker, Additive Production Technologies (Tehnosfera, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Public analytical report on development of new production technologies. Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Frazier, A Review, J. Mater, Metal Additive Manufacturing Eng. Performance, 23(6), 1917–1928 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Mihaylov, Prospects for the use of additive technologies in the DIC (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Sirotkin, Aviation industry, 2, 22–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Chumakov, Works MAI, 78. http://www.mai.ru/science/trudy/ [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isachenko, Yu.P. Astahov, B.P. Saushkin, Technology of mechanical engineering, 1, 10–14 (2016) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Astahov, S.A. Kochergin, Yu.A. Morgunov, B.P. Saushkin, Technology of mechanical engineering, 5, 14–18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Morgunov, B.P. Saushkin, Additive technologies, 1, 30–38 (2016) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Morgunov, B.P. Saushkin, Rhythm of Mechanical Engineering, 9, 26–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Panov, B.P. Saushkin, A.N. Korotkov, Rhythm 7, 32–36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Atzeni, A. Salmi, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech., 62(9), 1147–1155 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Morgunov, B.P. Saushkin, High technology in engineering, 7, 28–35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Velikanova, Calculations of economic efficiency of new technology (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Tumbleston, Science, 347, 1349 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Travitzky, A. Bonet, B. Dermeik, Adv. Eng. Mater., 16(6), 729–753 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.