SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- P.F. Drucker, Management challenges for the 21st century (HarperBusiness, New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Salvatore, Microeconomics: theory and applications (Oxford University Press, Inc, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Nogales, A.J. Conejo, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 57, 4, 350–356 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Afanasyev, M.M. Yuzbashev, Time sequences analysis and forecasting (Finance and statistics; INFRA-M, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Tikhonov, Forecasting in conditions of the market (Nevinnimyssk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Norizan, A. Maizah Hura, I. Zuhaimy, Proc. Regional Conference on Statistical Sciences, 57–73 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Butakova, Economics and forecasting. Methods and ways of practical calculations (KNORUS, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Beenstock, A. Dalziel, Energy Economics, 4, 90–98 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Haas, L. Shipper, Energy Economics, 20, 421–442 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Alfares, M. Nazeeruddin, International Journal of Systems Science, 33, 23–34 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hunt, G. Judge, Y. Ninomiya, Energy Economics, 25, 93–118 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dj. Box, G.M. Djenkins, Time series analysis, forecasting and management (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nesbakken, Energy Economics, 21, 493–515 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, Evaluation of price elasticity of electric energy demand parameters for different groups of consumers and territorial entities of Russian Federation (TSENEF, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, Cybernetics and Systems-AnInternational Journal, 31, 49–65 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mokhov, Proc. Science SUSU, 2, 83–86 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Jirnov, Fundamentals of energy pricing: Lectures (Publishing center NSTU, Novosibirsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sinutin, Formation of system of state regulation of the energy supply in the Russian Federation (Economic, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mokov, T.S. Demyanenko, Science SUSU. Section of Economics and management, 2, 83–86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouris, Energy Economics, 5, 89–99 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Taylor, P.E. McSharry, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 22, 2213–2219 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.