SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- Russia by the Numbers (Federal State Statistics Service, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Russia Industry (Federal State Statistics Service, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dzh.K. Lafta, Organization Theory (TK Velbi, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Ayyub, Risk Analysis in Engineering and Economics (Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Shafikov, The socio-humanitarian knowledge, 236–246 (2002) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lapin, The economic potential of the enterprise: monograph (Sumy, ITD Universitetskaya kniga, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Nemtsev, Innovative enterprise of ferrous metallurgy: the problems of strategy and risks: a monograph (Izd-vo Magnitogorsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta im. G.I. Nosova, Magnitogorsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Zaitsev, The economy of industrial enterprise (Moscow, INFRA-M, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Fetisov, V.P. Oreshinm, Regional economics and management: a textbook (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Andreev, Regional economics (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Ivanova, North and Market: Formation of Economic Order, 2(28), 146–149 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kistanov, Regional economy Russia (Finansy i statistika, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Kozeva, E.N. Kubozhev, Economic geography and regionalism (KNORUS, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kurnyshev, V.G. Glushkova, Regional economy. Fundamentals of the theory and methods of research (KnoRus, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Carter, Stores Management and Related Operations (Macdonald&Evans, UK, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Gattona, D.W. Walters, Managing the Supply Chain. A Strategic Perspective (Macmillan Business. G.B., 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Lau, Managing business with SAP. Planning, implementation and evaluation (IGP, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Ushvitskii, T.A. Kulagovskaya, A.A. Ter-Grigor’yants, I.V. Solovyova, E.S. Mezentseva, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 5(4), 1011–1016 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lopatsh, L.E. Lopatina, Russian Dictionary (Rus. yaz., Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ozhegov, N.Yu. Shvedova, Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian language: 80000 words and idiomatic expressions (Azbukovnik, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Regional economics. Natural-resource and environmental foundations (KnoRus, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Regional economics (Yuniti-Dana, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Glushkovoi, Yu.A. Simagina, Federal District of Russia. Regional economy: textbook (KNORUS, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.