SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.A. Moshkov, S.A. Utkina, Proc. Innovation Economic and Industrial Policy of the Region (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bazilevich, Innovation Management of an Enterprise (UNITI-DANA, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, A.A. Moshkov, Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 6(84), 46–47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Kychkin., PautovaA.V., V.I. Zolotarev, The transport business of Russia, 8, 56–58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Mikhalenko, E.A. Afonichkina, Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, 5, 156, 78–84 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gary S. Becker, Economic Analysis and Human Behavior (State University-Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Gary S. Becker, Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- I.F Kefeli, Geopolitics and Security, 1(21), 17–27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Vinnikova, Reserves for Rise of Labor Productivity Based on Innovation Capital Formation (Nizhni Novgorod, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Edvinsson, M. Malone, Intellectual Capital: Realizing your Company’s True Value by Finding Its Hidden Brainpower, New Postindustrial West Wave. Antalogy (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Glukhova, A.A. Glukhova, Vestnik Volzhskogo universiteta imeni V.N. Tatishcheva, 17, 107–112 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence J. Gitman, Michael D. Joehnk, Investment Activities Basis (Delo, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Le Van Tchan, Z.A. Dikaia, Analysis and Evaluation of Innovation Potential State of Industrial Enterprises (Publishing office: St. Petersburg State Politechnical University, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fedotova, How Much Costs Business (Perspektiva, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Palienko, Problems of Improving Organization and Management of Industry Production, 2, 163 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zaglumina, Innovations, 2, 109–113 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.Ch. Kushbokova, Z.S. Shamzurzaev, V.S. Misakov, Terra Economicus, 7, 4-3, 123–125 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Shyshkin, Citizen and Law, 5, 66–69 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- U. Sharp, G. Alexander, D. Beiley, Investments (INFRA-M, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.I Pivovarov, V.V. Mazur, Proceedings of the Moscow State Technical University MAMI, 1, 4(18), 79–82 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.