SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.A. Moshkov, S.A. Utkina, Proc. Innovation Economic and Industrial Policy of the Region (2012)
- A.I. Bazilevich, Innovation Management of an Enterprise (UNITI-DANA, Moscow, 2009)
- A.V. Babkin, A.A. Moshkov, Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 6(84), 46–47 (2013)
- D.E. Kychkin., PautovaA.V., V.I. Zolotarev, The transport business of Russia, 8, 56–58 (2011)
- D.G. Mikhalenko, E.A. Afonichkina, Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, 5, 156, 78–84 (2012)
- Gary S. Becker, Economic Analysis and Human Behavior (State University-Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2003)
- Gary S. Becker, Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1964)
- I.F Kefeli, Geopolitics and Security, 1(21), 17–27 (2013)
- I.S. Vinnikova, Reserves for Rise of Labor Productivity Based on Innovation Capital Formation (Nizhni Novgorod, 2005)
- L. Edvinsson, M. Malone, Intellectual Capital: Realizing your Company’s True Value by Finding Its Hidden Brainpower, New Postindustrial West Wave. Antalogy (Moscow, 1999)
- L.V. Glukhova, A.A. Glukhova, Vestnik Volzhskogo universiteta imeni V.N. Tatishcheva, 17, 107–112 (2009)
- Lawrence J. Gitman, Michael D. Joehnk, Investment Activities Basis (Delo, Moscow, 1997)
- Le Van Tchan, Z.A. Dikaia, Analysis and Evaluation of Innovation Potential State of Industrial Enterprises (Publishing office: St. Petersburg State Politechnical University, St. Petersburg, 2008)
- M.A. Fedotova, How Much Costs Business (Perspektiva, Moscow, 1996)
- M.A. Palienko, Problems of Improving Organization and Management of Industry Production, 2, 163 (2014)
- N.A. Zaglumina, Innovations, 2, 109–113 (2010)
- R.Ch. Kushbokova, Z.S. Shamzurzaev, V.S. Misakov, Terra Economicus, 7, 4-3, 123–125 (2009)
- S.N. Shyshkin, Citizen and Law, 5, 66–69 (2006)
- U. Sharp, G. Alexander, D. Beiley, Investments (INFRA-M, Moscow, 1998)
- V.I Pivovarov, V.V. Mazur, Proceedings of the Moscow State Technical University MAMI, 1, 4(18), 79–82 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.