SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- Y. Brigham, L. Gapensk, Financial Management: Transl. from English (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bryantseva, The economic stability of the enterprise: essence, evaluation, management (Publishing house KHGTU, Khabarovsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Gilyarovskaya, D.V. Lysenko, D. Endovitsky, Comprehensive economic analysis of economic activity (Prospect, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lazhentsev, Proceedings of Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), 13, 107–113 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Leybert, Economics, 9(46), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Solyanik, Control systems and information technology: Scientific and Technical Journal, 1.3(31), 410–413 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Solyanik, O.J. Kravets, Control systems and information technology: Scientific and Technical Journal, 2.1(32), 204–207 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bondarenko, N.S. Buzygina, L.I. Wasilewska, Statistics: indexes and methods of analysis (Modern School, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Buklagin, Development of information security and innovation: Publications, 143, 3–12 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Serbinovsky, E.V. Rudick, Monitoring of labour productivity (South. Federal Univ, Novocherkassk, Lick, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Syroezhin, The planned. planning. Plan (theoretical essays) (Economics, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vinokourov, G.L. Azoev, Managing the development of industrial association (MIM, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vikharev, Herald of SRSTU (NPI), 3, 132–135 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Novikov, The Economist, 8, 46–52 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Merkumov, The organization and financing of investments (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Geraschenkova, Scientific notes of Petrozavodsk State University, 1(138), 94–99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tyapushova, Herald of BFU name of I.Kant, 3, 119–124 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Bagiev, V.M. Tarasevich, J. Ann, Marketing (Economics, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Vashchekin, Marketing (Publishing House FBK-PRESS, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kaneko, Problems of the theory and practice of management, 3, 80 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ryazanov, Issues of innovative economics, 9(9), 3–12 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Savitskaya, Analysis of economic activity of the enterprise (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.