SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- T.Yu.Matveyeva, An introduction to the Macroeconomics: textbook (HSE Publishing House, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korotkov, I.Yu. Soldatova, The foundation of Management: textbook, Publishing & Trading Corporation (Dashkov and Ko, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Zambrzhitskaya, A.V. Logacheva, M.V. Logacheva, Young scientist, 10(69), 238–242 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Tertyshnik, I.A. Dmitrieva (Ageeva), Economy of Russia and its regions: issues of efficiency and development strategy, 241–246 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Gavrilenko, R.P. Kuksin, O.V. Baguzova, Vestnik of IIEL, 4(5), 58–60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Krivyakin, Journal of VSTU, 2, 36–39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Tsimbalyuk, T.V. Kozlova, Actual problems of modern science, technology and education, 2, 280–284 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Shepelenko, The production planning at the enterprise. Economics and management: textbook for students of economics (Publishing Centre «March», Rostov-on-Don, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Dadalova, Journal of the university of cooperation, Economics and Law, 4, 290–294 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tikhonov, M.A. Brajnikov, Higher education, business, enterprise, 1st ed. high school collection of scientific papers, 116-120 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Novikov, Journal of South-Russian State Technical University. Series of sociology and economics, 1, 71–74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fattakhov, Using production capacity and strategic stability of the oil refining enterprises (Ufa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Danilov, I.G. Ryzhova, E.S. Voynova, Economy analysis: the theory and practice, 3(168), 34–39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Danilov, I.G. Ryzhova, E.S. Voynova, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics, 4(102), 87–90 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kononov, I.G. Ryzhova, E.S. Voynova, Topical issues of economic science, 12-2, 167–176 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zeman, M. Vochozka, E.S. Zambrzhitskaya, N.E. Ivanova, R. Píchová, M. Popílková, K. Kabourková, Management accounting: textbook for high schools education (Magnitogorsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Chaya, N.I. Chupahina, Management accounting: a textbook and a workshop for the academic bachelor (Moscow, Publisher House YURAYT, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Ostayev, Management accounting: a textbook (Business and Service, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Nikolayeva, T. Shishkova, Classic management accounting: a textbook (Krasand, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Zambrzhitskaya, Remote course Management accounting: e-training complex, Chronicles of the combined fund of electronic resources: Science and Education, 11(78), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Kaverina, Management accounting: theory and practice: textbook for students (Publisher House YURAYT, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.