SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- N.Yu. Samsonov, M.A. Yagolnitser, Group development of small gold deposits (Novosibirsk, IEIE SB RAS, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Petrosov, V.A. Ivanov, Mining information and analytical Bulletin, A separate article (special issue), 12, 3–13 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Mikhailov, Mineral resources of Russia: Economics and management, 3, 26–35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Petrov, Mineral resources of Russia: Economics and management, 3, 85–89 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Samsonov, Study areas for cost-effective development of small and medium-sized gold deposits (Institute of Economics and industrial engineering of Siberian branch of RAS, Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Samsonov, Economy of region, 2, 139–146 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Samsonov, Regional Economics and sociology, 1, 306–316 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sobolev, Mountain information-analytical Bulletin, 3, 176 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kharitonov, U.N. Kurilchuk, Mining magazine, 9, 100–106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ivanov, Organizational and economic justification of public-private partnership in the development of small-scale gold deposits (Moscow state mining University, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kabirov, Assessment of economic efficiency of development of group of geographically contiguous ore (metal) deposits (Saint Petersburg, National mineral resources University, Saint Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Anisimova, The Economic rationale for involvement in the development of contiguous iron-ore deposits of the Polar Urals (Russian state geological prospecting University, S. Ordzhonikidze, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Anisimova, The proceedings of the mining University, 191, 30–33 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Peshkov, Substantiation of requirements to quality of ore and technogenic raw materials for the integrated development of copper-pyrite deposits of the Urals (Moscow Institute of comprehensive exploitation of mineral resources Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Roslavtseva, Feasibility of mining operations during incremental development of small deposits in the open way (Irkutsk state technical University, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Boguslavskaya, Increase of economic efficiency of the mining company on the basis of control of its capitalization (St. Petersburg state mining University, St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Polumiskova, Development of economic-mathematical models and tools for assessing the investment attractiveness of gold mining companies (VNIIPVTI, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Polumiskova, Economic science, 10, 399–404 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Polumiskova, Economic science, 3, 272–275 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kalmykov, A.A. Gogolin, A.N. Ivashov, Mining magazine, 12, 3–7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.