SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- Federal law no. 127-FZ dated 2002, On insolvency (bankruptcy) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the RF Government no. 1398-r (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Roy, Basics of State and Municipal Administration: Manual (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.D.Vishnyakov, N.N. Radaev, General Theory of Risks (Akademia Publishing center, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. McCarthy, T.P. Flynn, Risk: Risk Management at the Level of Top Management and Board of Directors (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kireeva, V.N. Burkov, Proc. XII All-Russian Conference on Management Problems (ARCPM)-2014, 5309–5319 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, V.L. Tambovtsev, R.M. Kachalov, Enterprise in an Unstable Economic Environment: Risks, Strategy, Security (Economics, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Trifonov, M.M. Lobanov, News of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 309, 3, 198–201 [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, ECO, 6, 187–192 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ryakhovskaya, S.E. Kovan, O.G. Kryukova, Prevention of Bankruptcy of Town-Forming Organizations of Company Towns: monograph (Magistr: Infra-M Scientific and Publishing Center, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Turgel, Russian Company Towns: from Survival to Stable Development (Publishing house of the Ural State University of Economics, Yekaterinburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kokh, Issues of Management, 9, 75–84 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Lyubovny, Company Towns in Crisis Conditions: Condition, Problems, Recovery Opportunities (Dortranspechat CJSC, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines on Preparation and Implementation of Complex Investment Plans of Company Town Development. gov.cap.ru/HOME/24/oip/17.doc. [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Krysin, Illustrated definition dictionary of foreign words (Eskimo, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Azrilian, Great Dictionary of Economics (Institute for New Economic Thinking, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kalashnikova, Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 13(220), 10–18 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Berzh, Graph Theory and its Applications (Foreign Literature, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Proc. of The 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference, 1612–1616 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Proc. of The 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference, 1617–1625 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, A.Yu. Zalozhnev, D.A. Novikov, Graph Theory in Organizational System Management (Sinteg. Organizational System Management, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, V.N. Zinchenko, S.V. Sochnev, G.S. Khulap, Exchange Mechanisms in the Economy of the Transition Period (Institute of Control Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.