SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Andrews, J., Higson, H. (2008), Graduate Employability, Soft Skill Versus Hard Business Knowledge: A European Study, Higher Education in Europe, 33(4),411–422. [Google Scholar]
- Beck, J.E., Halim, H. (2008), Undergraduate Internships in Accounting: What and How Do Singapore Interns Learn from Experience?, Journal of Accounting Education, 17(2),151–172 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carl P. Maertz Jr Philipp A. Stoeberl Jill Marks, (2014),”Building successful internships: lessons from the research for interns, schools, and employers”, Career Development International, Vol. 19 Iss 1 pp. 123 – 142 [Google Scholar]
- Ebied, H. (2004). An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of the Student Accounting Internships on Subsequent Academic Performance: The Case of UAE University. Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, 20(2), 33–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Floyd, C.J and Gordon M.E (1998), What skills are most important? A comparison of Employer, Student and Staff Perceptions, Journal of Marketing Education, Vol. 20, August, pp. 103–9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gault, J., Leach, E., & Duey, M. (2010). Effects of business internships on job marketability: the employers’ perspective. Education+ Training, 52(1), 76–88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gault, J., Redington, J., Schlager, T. (2000), Undergraduate Business Internships and Career Success: are they related?, Journal of Marketing Education, Vol. 22 No. 1., pp. 45–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HR Focus, (2005), Plan for the most Effective Internships Programs, pp. 7–11 [Google Scholar]
- P. Maertz Jr, C., A. Stoeberl, P., & Marks, J. (2014). Building successful internships: lessons from the research for interns, schools, and employers. Career Development International, 19(1), 123–142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pernsteiner, A. J. (2015). The Value of an Accounting Internship: What Do Accounting Students Really Gain?. Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, 19(3), 223. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, M.S (1998), Effects of College Internships on Individual Participants, Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol 73, pp 393–401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.