SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Arshad, R., Abu Bakar, N., Sakri, F. H. & Omar, N. (2012). Organization characteristics and NPO reporting. Asian Social Science, 9(1),1–9. [CrossRef]
- Arvidson, M. and Lyon, F. (2014) Social Impact Measurement and Non-profit Organisations: Compliance, Resistance and Promotion, International Society for Third-Sector Research, 25, 869–886.
- Burger, R. & Owens, T. (2010). Promoting transparency in the NGO sector: Examining the availability and reliability of self-reported data. World Development, 38(9),1263–1277. [CrossRef]
- Clemens, B. & Douglas, T. J. (2006). Does coercion drive firms to adopt voluntary green initiatives? Relationship among coercion, superior firm resources and voluntary green initiatives. Journal of Business Research, 59, 483–541. [CrossRef]
- Deloitte (2015). Financial reporting by not-for-profit entities in New Zealand: Your questions answered. (May), 1–36.
- FATF. (2013). Combating the abuse of non-profit organisations. (June), 1–17.
- Flack, T. & Ryan, C. (2002). The role of the annual report in a charitable organization: A stakeholder perspective. Working Paper No. 2004-011, Queensland University of Technology.
- Froelich, K. A. (1999). Diversification of revenue strategies: Evolving resource dependence in nonprofit organizations. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 28(3),246–268. [CrossRef]
- Gordon, T. P., Khumawala, S. B., Kraut, M. & Neely, D. G. (2010). Five dimensions of effectiveness for nonprofit annual reports, NonProfit Management and Leadership, 21, 209–228. [CrossRef]
- Gonzalez, L. I. A., Vijande, M. L. S. and Casielles, R. V. (2002) The Market Orientation Concept in the Private Nonprofit Organization Domain, International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 7(1),55–67. [CrossRef]
- Irvine, H. & Ryan, C. (2013). Accounting regulation for charities: Internatinal responses to IFRS adoption. Pacific Accounting Review, 25(2),124–144. [CrossRef]
- KPMG (2014). Accounting advisory services: New Zealand financial reporting framework. (June), 1-28. (kpmg.com/nz)
- Marudas, N. (2004) Effects of Nonprofit Organizations’ Wealth and Efficiency on Private Donations to Large Nonprofit Organizations, Research in Government and Nonprofit Accounting, 11, 71–91. [CrossRef]
- McDonald, R. E. (2007) An Investigation of Innovation in Nonprofit Organizations: The Role of Organizational Mission, Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 36(2),256–281. [CrossRef]
- McGann, J. and Johnstone, M. (2006) The Power Shift and NGO Credibility Crisis, International Journal of Not-for-Profit Law, 8, 65–77.
- Mohd Nasir, N., Othman, R., Said, J. & Ghani, E. (2009). Financial reporting practices of charity organisations: A Malaysian evidence. International Bulletin of Business Administration, 6, 19–27.
- Minzner, A., Klerman, J. A., Markovitz, C. E. and Fink, B. (2014) The Impact of Capacity-Building Programs on Nonprofits: A Random Assignment Evaluation, Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 43(3),547–569. [CrossRef]
- O’Donovan, G. (2002). Environmental disclosures in the annual report: extending the applicability and predictive power of legitimacy theory. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 15(3),344–371. [CrossRef]
- Pfeffer, J. and Salancik, G. R. (1978) The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. Upper Saddle River: Pearson Education.
- Reheul, A-M., Caneghem, T. V. and Verbruggen, S. (2014) Financial Reporting Lags in the Non-profit Sector: An Empirical Analysis, International Society for Third-Sector Research, 25, 352–377.
- Salamon, L. M. & Anheier, H. K. (1996). The international classification of nonprofit organizations: ICNPO-Revision 1. Working Papers of the Johns Hopkins Comparative Nonprofit Sector Project, No. 19. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins Institute for Policy Studies.
- SORP, Statement of Recommended Practices. (2013). Charities SORP (FRSSE), (January) 1-183.
- Taniguchi, H. and Thomas, L. D. (2014) The Effects of Social Trust and Institutional Trust on Formal Volunteering and Charitable Giving in Japan, International Society for Third-Sector Research, 25, 150–175.
- Trussel, J. M. & Parsons, L. M. (2008). Financial reporting factors affecting donations to charitable organizations. Advances in Accounting, 23(7),263–285. [CrossRef]
- Zaiton, S., Atan, R. & Wah, Y. B. (2014). An empirical study on the determinants of information disclosure of Malaysian non-profit organizations. Asian Review of Accounting, 22(1),35–55. [CrossRef]
- Zainon, S., Hashim, M., Yahaya, N. & Atan, R. (2013). Annual reports of non-profit organizations (NPOs): An analysis. Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, 9(2),183–192.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.