SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- L. Kourkouta, L.V. Papathanasiou, Communication in Nursing Practice. Mater Sociomed, 26(1), 65–67., (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Australian Medical Association. Safe handover: safe patients. AMA Clinical Handover Guide. Sydney, (2006).http://ama.com.au/node [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Greenberg, S.E. Regenbogen, D.M. Studdert, S.R. Lipsitz, S.O. Rogers, M.J. Zinner, A.A. Gawande, Patterns of communication breakdowns resulting in injury to surgical patients. J. Am. Coll. Surg. 204: 533–540. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JCAHO. Sentinel event statistics. (2006). http://www.jointcomission.org/sentinelevents/statistics/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Hill, R. Aldrich, D. Lawson, T. Easton, Enhancing Clinical Communication: Characterizing the Role of Communication in Clinical Incidents and Complaints International Society for Quality in Health Care Conference, Boston. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. The OSSIE Guide to Clinical Handover Improvement. Sydney, ACSQHC, (2009). https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ossie.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Horgan. ISBAR stickers may improve communication within multidisciplinary teams, ensuring accurate handover of information between shifts. (2013). https://www.inmo.ie/tempDocs/ISBAR_PAGE46-47%20feb13.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R. Aldrich, A. Duggan, K. Lane, K. Nair, K.N. Hill, ISBAR revisited: identifying and solving barriers to effective clinical handover in inter-hospital transfer – public report on pilot study. Newcastle: Hunter New England Health (2009). https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ISBAR-PSPR.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Manning. Improving clinical communication through structured conversation. Nurs. Econ., 24(5), 268–271. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Web and action: using SBAR to improve communication. (2006).http://www.ihi.org/ihi/fbmms/Sh()wForum^spx?ForumID:97 [Google Scholar]
- Medical Audits. Medical Audits ISBAR Audit Tool. (2015). http://www.medicalaudits.co.uk/sepsis_isbar.aspx [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Davis, Using SBAR as a Preconference Reporting Tool for Nursing Students. Nurse Educ. 41(2). Copyright * 2016 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. All rights reserved [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Skaalvik, H.K. Normann, N. Henriksen, To what extent does the oral shift report stimulate learning among nursing students? A qualitative study. 19(15-16), 2300–2308. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Raya. Nursing of man as a unique person Nosileftiki. 45(1): 19–24. (2006) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Health eCareers. How important is professionalism for a Nurse? (2011). https://www.healthecareers.com/article/healthcare-news/how-important-isprofessionalism-for-a-nurse [Google Scholar]
- F. Ascano-Martin. Shift report and SBAR: strategies for clinical post conference. Nurse Educ. 33(5), 190. (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Clarke, D.D. Persaud, Leading Clinical Handover Improvement: A Change Strategy to Implement Best Practices in the Acute Care Setting. J Patient Saf. 7(1):11–18. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Smith, A.D. Kaluzny, The White Labyrinth: A Guide to the Health Care System. 2nd Edition. Ann Arbor, MI: Health Administration Press, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- WHO Patient Safety Solutions. Communication during patient hand-overs (2007) http://www.who.int/patientsafety/solutions/patientsafety/PS-Solution3.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.