SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- L. Kourkouta, L.V. Papathanasiou, Communication in Nursing Practice. Mater Sociomed, 26(1), 65–67., (2014) [CrossRef]
- Australian Medical Association. Safe handover: safe patients. AMA Clinical Handover Guide. Sydney, (2006).http://ama.com.au/node
- C.C. Greenberg, S.E. Regenbogen, D.M. Studdert, S.R. Lipsitz, S.O. Rogers, M.J. Zinner, A.A. Gawande, Patterns of communication breakdowns resulting in injury to surgical patients. J. Am. Coll. Surg. 204: 533–540. (2007) [CrossRef]
- JCAHO. Sentinel event statistics. (2006). http://www.jointcomission.org/sentinelevents/statistics/
- K. Hill, R. Aldrich, D. Lawson, T. Easton, Enhancing Clinical Communication: Characterizing the Role of Communication in Clinical Incidents and Complaints International Society for Quality in Health Care Conference, Boston. (2007)
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. The OSSIE Guide to Clinical Handover Improvement. Sydney, ACSQHC, (2009). https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ossie.pdf
- M. Horgan. ISBAR stickers may improve communication within multidisciplinary teams, ensuring accurate handover of information between shifts. (2013). https://www.inmo.ie/tempDocs/ISBAR_PAGE46-47%20feb13.pdf
- R. Aldrich, A. Duggan, K. Lane, K. Nair, K.N. Hill, ISBAR revisited: identifying and solving barriers to effective clinical handover in inter-hospital transfer – public report on pilot study. Newcastle: Hunter New England Health (2009). https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ISBAR-PSPR.pdf
- M.L. Manning. Improving clinical communication through structured conversation. Nurs. Econ., 24(5), 268–271. (2006).
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Web and action: using SBAR to improve communication. (2006).http://www.ihi.org/ihi/fbmms/Sh()wForum^spx?ForumID:97
- Medical Audits. Medical Audits ISBAR Audit Tool. (2015). http://www.medicalaudits.co.uk/sepsis_isbar.aspx
- R.L. Davis, Using SBAR as a Preconference Reporting Tool for Nursing Students. Nurse Educ. 41(2). Copyright * 2016 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. All rights reserved [CrossRef]
- M.W. Skaalvik, H.K. Normann, N. Henriksen, To what extent does the oral shift report stimulate learning among nursing students? A qualitative study. 19(15-16), 2300–2308. (2010)
- A. Raya. Nursing of man as a unique person Nosileftiki. 45(1): 19–24. (2006) [EDP Sciences]
- Health eCareers. How important is professionalism for a Nurse? (2011). https://www.healthecareers.com/article/healthcare-news/how-important-isprofessionalism-for-a-nurse
- F. Ascano-Martin. Shift report and SBAR: strategies for clinical post conference. Nurse Educ. 33(5), 190. (2008). [CrossRef]
- C.M. Clarke, D.D. Persaud, Leading Clinical Handover Improvement: A Change Strategy to Implement Best Practices in the Acute Care Setting. J Patient Saf. 7(1):11–18. (2011) [CrossRef]
- D. B. Smith, A.D. Kaluzny, The White Labyrinth: A Guide to the Health Care System. 2nd Edition. Ann Arbor, MI: Health Administration Press, (1986)
- WHO Patient Safety Solutions. Communication during patient hand-overs (2007) http://www.who.int/patientsafety/solutions/patientsafety/PS-Solution3.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.