SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Eröz, R., Okur, M., & Berik, Ö. Down sendromlu çocuklarda AgNOR sayısı ile gelişim arasında bir ilişki var mı?. Düzce Üniversitesi Sağlık Bilimleri Enstitüsü Dergisi, 1(1), 8–11., (2011).
- Galli, M., Rigoldi, C., Mainardi, L., Tenore, N., Onorati, P., & Albertini, G. Postural control in patients with Down syndrome. Disability and Rehabilitation, 30(17), 1274–1278., (2008). [CrossRef]
- Gonzalez-Aguero, A., Vicente-Rodriguez, G., Moreno, L.A., Guerra-Balic, M., Ara, I., & Casajus, J.A. Health-related physical fitness in children and adolescents with Down syndrome and response to training. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 20, 716–724., (2010). [CrossRef]
- Lahtinen, U., Rintala, P., & Malin, A. Physical performance of individuals with intellectual disability: A 30-year follow-up. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 24(2), 125–143., (2007). [CrossRef]
- Latash, L.P., Latash, M.L., & Meijer, O.G. 30 years later: On the problem of the relation between structure and function in the brain from a contemporary viewpoint (1996) part II. Motor Control, 4(2), 125–149., (2000). [CrossRef]
- Marques-Aleixo, I., Querido, A., Figueiredo, P., Vilas-Boas, J. P., Corredeira, R., Daly, D., & Fernandes, R. J. Intracyclic velocity variation and arm coordination assessment in swimmers with Down syndrome. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 30(1), 70–84., (2013). [CrossRef]
- Pau, M., Galli, M., Crivellini, M., & Albertini, G.,/aug> Foot–ground interaction during upright standing in children with Down syndrome. Research in developmental disabilities, 33(6), 1881–1887., (2012). [CrossRef]
- Pitetti, K., Baynard, T., & Agiovlasitis, S. Children and adolescents with Down syndrome, physical fitness and physical activity. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 2(1), 47–57., (2013). [CrossRef]
- Popa, C.E. & Ovidiu, G. (2012). Study regarding the improwement of postural control in children who have down syndrome through swimming, Scientific Journal of Education, Sports, and Health, 2(13), 85–99., (2012).
- Rigoldi, C., Galli, M., Mainardi, L., Crivellini, M., & Albertini, G. Postural control in children, teenagers and adults with Down syndrome. Research in developmental disabilities, 32(1), 170–175., (2011). [CrossRef]
- Vuillerme, N., Marin, L., & Debû, B. Assessment of static postural control in teenagers with Down syndrome. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 18(4), 417–433., (2001). [CrossRef]
- Wu, J., Beerse, M., Ajisafe, T., & Liang, H. Walking dynamics in preadolescents with and without Down syndrome. Physical therapy, 95(5), 740–749., (2015). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.