SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- R. Bronzini, E. Iachini, Are Incentives for R&D Effective? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 6, 100–134 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Aguiar, P. Gagnepain, European cooperative R&D and firm performance: Evidence based on funding differences in key actions. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 53, 1–31 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cano-Kollmann, R.D. Hamilton III, R. Mudambi, Public support for innovation and the openness of firms’ innovation activities. Industrial and Corporate Change, 26, 421–442, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Audretsch, A. Coad, A. Segarra, Firm growth and innovation. Small Business Economics, 43, 743–749 (2014a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Oliveira, A. Fortunato, Firm growth and R&D: Evidence from the Portuguese manufacturing industry. Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 27, 613–627 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Deschryvere, R&D, firm growth and the role of innovation persistence: an analysis of Finnish SMEs and large firms. Small Business Economics, 43, 767–785 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Protogerou, A. Kontolaimou, Y. Caloghirou, Innovation in the European creative industries: a firm-level empirical approach. Industry and Innovation, 24, 587–612 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Audretsch, A. Segarra, M. Teruel, Why don’t all young firms invest in R&D? Small Business Economics, 43, 751–766 (2014b) [Google Scholar]
- D. Doloreux, R. Shearmur, Innovation Strategies: Are Knowledge-Intensive Business Services Just Another Source of Information? Industry and Innovation, 20, 719–738 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. D’Este, F. Rentocchini, J. Vega-Jurado, The Role of Human Capital in Lowering the Barriers to Engaging in Innovation: Evidence from the Spanish Innovation Survey. Industry and Innovation, 21, 1–19 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Trigo, The Nature of Innovation in R&D- and Non-R&D-Intensive Service Firms: Evidence from Firm-Level Latent Class Analysis. Industry and Innovation, 20, 48–68 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Acs, D. B. Audretsch, E. E. Lehmann, The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship. Small Business Economics, 41, 757–774 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Castellacci, How does competition affect the relationship between innovation and productivity? Estimation of a CDM model for Norway (MPRA Paper 27591. B.m.: University Library of Munich, Germany) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Crepon, E. Duguet, J. Mairesse, Research, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 7, 115–158 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Ettlie, S. R. Rosenthal, Service versus Manufacturing Innovation, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 28, 285–299 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.