SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- T. Hult, The BRIC countries. Global edge Business Review, (3), 1–2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rutland, Russia as an Energy Super power. New Political Economy, (2), 201–210 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Armijo, The BRICS Countries as Analytical Category: Mirage or Insight? Asian Respective, (4), 7–42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Trenin, Russia Leaves the West. Foreigh Affairs, (4), 1–87 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li. Hua, Russia in China’s energy strategy in the status and Sino-Russian energy cooperation. Economic Research reference, (30), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Li Guo Yu, World oil and gas basin, Atlas. Beijing: petroleum industry Press, 69–94, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Z. Wei, China’s energy security: challenges with the availability. World Economics and politics, (8) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Balzer, The Putin Thesis and Russian Energy Policy. Post-Soviet Affairs, 21 (3), 210–225, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bilgin, Geopolitics of European natural gas demand: Supplies from Russia, Caspian and the Middle East. Energy Policy, 37 (11), 4482–4492 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cornelius, J. Story, China and Global Energy Markets. Orbis, 51 (1), 5–20 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Hancock, Escaping Russia, Looking to China: Turkmenistan Pins Hopes on China’s Thirst for Natural Gas. China and Eurasia Forum Quarterly, 4 (3), 67–87 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Weitz, The Russia-China Gas Deal. Implications and Ramifications. World Affairs, 177 (3), 80–86, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Dan-Hui, The Sino-Russian bilateral oil trade progress to explore. Sino-global energy, (5), 18–23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yao, Sino-Russian energy cooperation: status, obstacles and counter measures research. Heilongjiang foreign economy and trade, (2) (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.