SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- World Health Organization Global status report on road safety, 2-8 (2015)
- European Commission Road safety in European Union: trends, statistics and main challenges 13 (2015)
- European Transport Safety Council Ranking EU progress on road safety: 10th Road Safety Performance Index Report 17 (2016)
- Latvijas Republikas Ministru Kabinets Ceļu satiksmes drošības plāna 2014.-2016.gadam kopsavilkum (2014)
- European Transport Safety Council Risk on the roads – A Male Problem 25 (2013)
- K.A. Abay, Res in Transp Econ Examining pedestrian-injury severity using alternative disaggregate models 43 123–136 (2013)
- M. Sivak, J. Luoma, M.J. Flannagan et al. J Safety ResTraffic safety in the U.S.: Re-examining major opportunities 38: 337–355 (2007)
- J.M. Sullivan, K.J. Flannagan, Accid Anal Prev The role of ambient light level in fatal crashes: inferences from daylight saving time transitions,34, 487–498 (2002)
- M. Öström, A. Eriksson, Accid Anal Prev Pedestrian fatalities and alcohol,33 173–180 (2001) [CrossRef]
- Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration National Pedestrian Crash Report 26 (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.