SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- C.M. Brown, Changes in the Common Commercial Policy of the European Union After Entry into Force of the Treaty of Lisbon: A Practictioner's Perspective. In: European Yearbook of International Economic Law. Common Commercial Policy after Lisbon. M.Bungenberg, C.Hermann, eds. (Springer, Berlin, 2013, 163-186, P.175) [Google Scholar]
- B.A.M. Araujo. The EU Deep Trade Agenda (Oxford UniversityPress, Oxford, 2016, P.115) [Google Scholar]
- L. Markert, The Crucial Question of Future Investment Treaties: Balancing Investors' Rights and Regulatory Interests of Host States. In: International Investment Law and EU Law. M.Bungenberg, J.Griebel, S.Hindelang, eds. (Springer, Berlin, 2011, pp 145-172, P.170) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Strik, Shaping the Single European Market in the Field of Foreign Direct Investment (Hart, Oxford, 2014, P.9) [Google Scholar]
- EU Regulation Nr.1219/2012 of 12 December 2012 establishing transitional arrangements for bilateral investment agreements between member states and third countries, Article 3. [Google Scholar]
- D.Collins, An Introduction to International Investment Law (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2017, P.44) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ezrachi. EU Competition Law. An Analytical Guide to the Leading Cases. Fifth Edition (Hart, Portland, 2016, P.44) [Google Scholar]
- S. Meilinger. The New EU Competence for Foreign Direct Investment. Legal Questions of its Implementation (GRIN, München, 2014, P.3) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.Gwynn. Power in the International Investment Framework (London, Macmillan, 2016, P.211) [Google Scholar]
- Economics Department (EIB). Investment and Investment Finance in Europe (European Investment Bank, Louxembourg, 2016, P.158) [Google Scholar]
- D.Schneiderman. Compensating for Democracy's 'Defects': The Case of International Investment Law. In: The European Crisis and the Transformation of Transnational Governance: Authoritarian Managerialism versus Democratic Governance. C.Joerges & C.Glinski, eds. (Hart, Oregon, 2014, pp 47-70, P.48) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.