SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- R. D. Restrepo, R. Wettstein, L. Wittnebel, M. Tracy Respiratory Care, Incentive Spirometry: 2011 Clinical Practice Guideline 56, 1600 – 1604 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Mans, J. C. Reeve, M. R. Elkins Clinical Rehabilitation, Postoperative outcomes following preoperative inspiratory muscle training in patients undergoing cardiothoracic or upper abdominal surgery : a systematic review and meta analysis 29 (5), 426 – 438 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Ravaliya, Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Functional Status in Post-CABG Patients Following Physiotherapy- A Retrospective Analysis 7 (3), 270 – 274 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Crisafulli, E. Venturelli, G. Siscaro BioMed Research International, Respiratory muscle training in patients recovering recent open cardiothoracic surgery: a randomized controlled trial Article ID 354276,1-7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Winkelmann, F. Dallazen, A. B. S. Bronzatti, I. C. W. Lorenzoni, P. Windmöller, Brazil J Cardiovasc Surg, Analysis of steps adapted protocol in cardiac rehabilitation in the hospital phase 30, 40 – 48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. O. Carvalho Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Phase 1 cardiovascular rehabilitation: be aggressive? 6, 140 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Macedo, J. R. Faria-Neto, C. Constantini WJ of cardiology, Phase I of cardiac rehabilitation: a new challenge for evidence based physiotherapy 3 (7), 248-255 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Approved by the ATS Board of Directors Am J Respir Crit Care Med, ATS Statement: Guidelines for the Six – Minute Walk Test 166, 111 – 117 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Borg GA, Med Sci Sports Exerc., Psychophysical bases of perceived exertion 14, 377-381 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. Buurena, E. H. J. Hulzebosc, K. Valkenetd, R. Lindemand Physiotherapy, Reference chart of inspiratory muscle strenght: a new tool to monitor theeffect of pre-operative training 100 (2), 128 – 133 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Narayanan, J. Bahru, S. R. Hamid, E. Supriyanto CJRT, Evidence regarding patient compliance with incentive spirometry interventions after cardiac, thoracic and abdominal surgeries: A systematic literature review 52 (1), 17 – 26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Palau, E. Dominguez, E. Nunez EJ of Preventive Cardiology Effects of inspiratory muscle training in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, 21 (12), 1465 – 1473 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Carvalho, D. Paisani, A. Lunardi Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy Incentice spirometry in major surgeries: a systematic review,15 (5), 343 – 50 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. García, L. E. Prendes, J. M. Oquendo, A. Jose, E. R. Estany, L. E. Prendes CorSalud, Hospitalization phase of cardiac rehabilitation. Protocol for cardic surgery 6 (3), 246 – 256 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaszewski, Termedia Country of Publication, Comparison of two models of hospital rehabilitation in patients after coronary artery bypass grafting 11, 86 – 95 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Paiva, L. B. Lindstrand, D. F. Bordin, R. Gass Revista Portugesa de pneumonia, Inspiratory muscle [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Borges,M. G. Silva, Silva, L. Nascimento, J. V. Fortes, E. T. Costa,R. P. Assunção, C. M. Lima, N. V. J. da Silva, M. Bernardo-Filho, D. S. Caputo Index Medicus, Effects of Aerobic Exercise Applied Early After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting on Pulmonary Function, Respiratory Muscle Strength, and Functional Capacity: A Randomized Controlled Trial 13 (9), 946 – 951 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Westerdahl, M. Möller Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery Physiotherapy – supervised mobilization and exercise following cardiac surgery: a national questionnaire survey in Sweden, 5, 67 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Wilson, S. R. Kostsuca, S. M. McPherson, M. C. Warren, J. W. Seidell, R. Colombo Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy Journal Preoperative 5 – Meter Walk Test as a Predictor of Length of Stay After Open Heart Surgery, 26 (1), 2 – 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Herdy American journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pre and postoperative cardiopulmonary rehabilitation in hospitalized patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery, 87 (9), 714 – 719 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Urell, E. Westerdahl, H. Hendenstrom Critical Care Resrch and Practice, Lung function before and two days after open heart surgery Article ID 291628, 1-7(2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Johnson, C. Kelm, D. Thomson, B. Burbridge, I. Mayers Chest, The Effect of Physical Therapy on Respratpry Complications Following Cardiac Valve Surgery 109, 638 – 44 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Mungovan, P. Singh, G. C. Gass, N. A. Smart, A. D. Hirschhorn j Rhabil Med, Effect of physical activity in the first days after cardiac surgery 49, 71 – 77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.