SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- R. Putnam. Bowling alone. The collapse and revival of American community. NewYork: Simon and Shuster (2000)
- J. Angus. An Enquiry concerning Possible Methods for evaluation Arts for Health Projects. Bath. UK: Community Health (2002)
- J. Sauth. Community based arts for health literature review. Leeds metropolitan university (2004)
- M. Hyyppa, et al. Leisure participation predicts survival population-based study in Finland. Health Promotion International. Oxford university press. 21(1), 5–12 (2011) [CrossRef]
- K. Deane, M. Fitch, M. Carman. An innovative art therapy program for cancer patients. Can Oncol Nurs J. 10, 147–157 (2012) [CrossRef]
- B. Sonnenberg. Dependencies and Mechanisms of Unemployment and Social Involvement. Findings from the socio-economic Panel Study (SOEP) Berlin. Springer (2013)
- The World Health Organization Quality of Life Assessment (WHOQOL). Development and psychometric properties. Soc Sci Med 46:1569-1585 (1998) [CrossRef]
- E. Diener, R. Biswas-Diener. Will money increase subjective well-being? A literature review and guide to needed research. Social Indicators Research. 57, 119–169 (2002). [CrossRef]
- V. Starkauskienė. Gyvenimo kokybės veiksniai ir jos kompleksinio vertinimo modelis. Doctoral thesis. Kaunas: VDU (2011).
- R. Savičiūtė. Sveikatos ir socialinių veiksnių sąsajų tyrimas. Doctoral thesis. Vilnius: Vilniaus Universitetas (2013)
- D. Raphael. The quality of life project: a health promotion approach to understanding communities. Great Britain, Oxford University Press (1999)
- R. Veenhoven. The Four qualities of life. Ordering concepts and measures of the qood life. Journal of the happiness studies. United Nations University press, 1, 1–39 (2000) [CrossRef]
- H.H. Noll. Social indicators and quality of life research: background, achievements and current trends. N.Genov, Ed.: Advances inSociological Knowledge over Half a Century. Springer (2004)
- M. Rapley. Quality of life research: a critical introduction. London: Sage publications (2003). [CrossRef]
- J. E. Stiglitz, A. Sen, J.P. Fitoussi. Report by the Commission on the Measurement of Economic Performance and Social Progress (2009). Interactive. Retrieved from http://www.stiglitz-sen-fitoussi.fr/documents/rapport_anglais.pdf
- D. Bruno, A. Hubley, Z. Hubley. Health and the quality of life. Essays of the quality of life. 19, 153–183 (2003). [CrossRef]
- S.E. Johansson, B.B. Konlaan, L.O. Bygren. Sustaining habits of attending cultural events as maintenance of health: longitudinal study. Health promotion international. Oxford university press,16(3), 229–234 (2001) [CrossRef]
- D. Phillips. Quality of life. Concept. Policy and practice. London and New York: Routledge (2006).
- Environics research group.The Arts and the Quality of Life. The attitudes of Ontarians. Canada: Ontario Arts Council (2010)
- K. Cuypers, et al. Patterns of receptive and creative cultural activities and their association with perceived health, anxiety, depression and satisfaction with life among adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 66(8), 698-703 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Guetzkow. How the arts impact communities: An introduction to the literature on art impact studies. Priceton: Priceton University (2010).
- H.L. Liikanen. Art and culture for well-being – proposal for an action programme 2010–2014. Finland: Publications of the Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland (2010)
- H. Parr. Mental health and social space. Towards inclusionary geographies. Oxford: Blachwell publishing (2008).
- A. Svenka, et al. Art therapy improves experienced quality of life among women undergoing treatment for breast cancer: a randomized controlled study. European Journal of Cancer Care. 18:69–77 (2009)
- L. Friedly, C. Jackson, H. Abernethy, J. Stansfield. Five’s Cultural Prescriptions Pilot Report, Care Services Improvement Partnership. Great Britain (2012).
- S. Augustinsson. Prescribed culture. Summary of resulting research. Malmo: Region Skane (2011).
- M. Hennink, I. Hutter, A. Baley (2011).Qualitative research methods. Los Angeles: Sage (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.