This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20184106005]
SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmentally Appropriate Technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- BAPPENAS. Action Plan of the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction for the Post earthquake Affected Areas in the Province of Yogyakarta and the Province Of Central Java. English version by JICA 2006 [Google Scholar]
- BAPPENAS. Preliminary Damage and Loss Assessment; Yogyakarta and Central Java Natural Disaster, A Joint Report from BAPPENAS. The Provincial and Local Governments of D.I. Yogyakarta, the Provincial and Local Governments of Central Java, and international partners, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- BAPPENAS. Yogyakarta and Central Java Earthquake: Casualties Data, URL:http://rehabyogyajateng.bappenas.go.id/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=60retrieved on August 17th, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Boen T. Yogya Earthquake 27 May 2006, Structural Damage Report. URL:www.eeri.org/lfe/pdf/indonesia_yogya_structural_damage.pdf retrieved on October 15th, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Dirjen Ciptakarya PU. Earthquake Proof Technical Guidance for House and Buildings Departmen Pekerjaan Umum Jakarta 2006 (in Indonesian) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA (2002) FEMA 154: Rapid Visual Screening of Building for Potential Seismic Hazards: A Hanbook, Aplied Technology Council, second edition, California March 2002 [Google Scholar]
- FEMA (1988) FEMA 155: Rapid Visual Screening of Building for Potential Seismic Hazards: Supporting Documentation, Aplied Technology Council, California September 1988 [Google Scholar]
- Guchan SN. Observations on earthquake resistance of traditional timber-framed houses in Turkey. Building and Environment 42 2007:840–851 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horie K,Okimura T, Torii N. Application of Seismic Risk Assessment Method Reflecting Building Damage Levels, URL: http://www.lib.kobeu.ac.jp/repository/80020082.pdf retrieved on October15th, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- JRF. Two Years after Java's Earthquake and Tsunami: Community Based Reconstruction, Rising Transparency, Ongoing Report Java Reconstruction Fund (JRF) 2008 [Google Scholar]
- LODIY. Lembaga Ombudsman Daerah Provinsi DIY. In http://tawonmedia.com/lod-diy.or.id/makalah-danartikel/lod-diy-dalam-rehabilitasi-dan-rekonstruksipasca-gempa-yogyakarta.html retrieved on August 17th, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- UN-OCHA. The Humanitarian Cluster Response to the JAVA Earthquake, 2006-2007, One Year Review July 2007 [Google Scholar]
- USGS.URL:http://eartquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/eqinthen ews/2006/usneb6/ retrieved on August 17th, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Widodo. Building Damages in Yogyakarta Earthquake May 27th 2006: Failure on Code, Dissemination, or Construction Process, (in Indonesian) paper presented on HAKI 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Wu JY, Lindell MK. Housing Reconstruction after Two Major Earthquakes: The 1994 Northridge Earthquake in the United States and the 1999 Chi-Chi Earthquake in Taiwan Disasters, 2004, 28(1): 63–81 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.