SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Uncertainty of Urbanism and Territoriality|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Arnstein, Sherry R. (1969). A Ladder Of Citizen Participation. Journal of the American Planning Association, 35: 4, 216 – 224. [Google Scholar]
- Hart, Roger. (1992). Children’s Participation Form Tokenism to Citizenship. UNICEF [Google Scholar]
- Hart, Roger. (1997). Environments for Children: Understanding and Acting on the Environmental Hazards That Threaten Infants, Children and Their Parents. (with Satterthwaite, D., Levy C., Ross D., and Stevens, C.). New York: UNICEF, and London: Earthscan [Google Scholar]
- Hart, Roger. (2013). Undesigning for Children: Creating Space for Free Play and Informal Learning in Community Gardens. New York: Design Place for Public Space. [Google Scholar]
- Kusumaningdyah N.H, et all. (2011). Participatory Mapping in Surakarta - Case Study of Mini Atlas Solo Kota Kita-, Journal of Habitat Engineering 2011, Volume 3, Number 2, 189 – 200. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Y. (2006). Design Participation Tactics: Redefining User Participation in Design. 2006 Design Research Society International Conference in Lisbon (IADE). [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Y. (2008). Design participation tactics: the challenges and new roles for designers in the codesign process. CoDesign Journal Vol 4, Issue 1, March 2008, 31-50 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lefebvre, H. (1972). The Production of Space. John Wiley & Sons Publication. [Google Scholar]
- Neuman, W. Lawrence. (2013). Social Research Methods : Qualitative and Quantitative Approach. Pearson. [Google Scholar]
- Putri, Rufia Andisetyana et. al. (2016). A Spatial Analysis for Assessing The Suitability of Elementary School as Social Infrastructure at The Neighborhood Unit Scale in Supporting Child-Friendly Surakarta. Geoplanning: Journal of Geomatics and Planning. [S.I], v. 3, n. 1, p. 33-52 apr. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sanoff, Henry. (2000). Community Participation Methods in Design and Planning. John Wiley & Sons, inc. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.