SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Z. Kabat, J. Massion, A. O. Kristeller, J.Peterson, L. G, Fletcher, K. E., Pbert, L., et al. . American Journal of Psychiatry 149, 936–943 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.Langer, J, Mindful Learning. Article in Current Directions in Psychological Science(2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Teasdale, Z.V. Segal, J.M.G. Williams, Behavior Research and Therapy, How Does cognitive therapy prevent depressive relapse and why should attentional control (mindfulness) training help? 33, 25-39 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- T. Richard, Mindfulness Meditation Training for Graduate Students in Educational Counseling and Special Education: A Qualitative Analysis (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, C. Liu, The IAFOR Journal of Education 4 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cooper, J. Boyd, Mindful learning (Global Learning Communities, Australi,1996). [Google Scholar]
- L. Flook, S. B. Goldberg, L Pinger, K. Bonus, R.J. Davidson, Mind, Brain, and Education 7,182-197 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Juliet, S. Anslem, Qualitative Sociology 13, 4-21 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rob, Creativity: Theory, History, Practice (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.