SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Z. Kabat, J. Massion, A. O. Kristeller, J.Peterson, L. G, Fletcher, K. E., Pbert, L., et al. . American Journal of Psychiatry 149, 936–943 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E.Langer, J, Mindful Learning. Article in Current Directions in Psychological Science(2000)
- J.D. Teasdale, Z.V. Segal, J.M.G. Williams, Behavior Research and Therapy, How Does cognitive therapy prevent depressive relapse and why should attentional control (mindfulness) training help? 33, 25-39 (1995)
- T. Richard, Mindfulness Meditation Training for Graduate Students in Educational Counseling and Special Education: A Qualitative Analysis (2014)
- Y. Wang, C. Liu, The IAFOR Journal of Education 4 (2016). [CrossRef]
- C. Cooper, J. Boyd, Mindful learning (Global Learning Communities, Australi,1996).
- L. Flook, S. B. Goldberg, L Pinger, K. Bonus, R.J. Davidson, Mind, Brain, and Education 7,182-197 (2013) [CrossRef]
- C. Juliet, S. Anslem, Qualitative Sociology 13, 4-21 (1990)
- P. Rob, Creativity: Theory, History, Practice (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.