SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Bornstein, D. How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneur and the Power of New Ideas, Updated Edition, New York, Oxford University Press, (2007)
- Borganza, C. Depedri, S. dan E, Tortia. The Growth of Organizational Variety in Market Economies, The Cs. of Soc. Ent. Eur. Wrk. Pap. J. 03, 10. (2010)
- Darkenwald, G D., and Merriam, Sharan B. Adult Education: Foundations of Practice, New York, Harper and Row, Publishers, (1982)
- Deakins, D. and Freel, M. Entrepreneurial learning and the growth process in SMEs, The Lrn. Org. 5, 3. 144-155. (1998).
- Defourny, J. dan Kim, S. Emerging. Models of Social Enterprise in Eastern Asia: a Cross-Country Analysis. Soc. Ent. J. 7, 1. 86-111. (2011)
- Franco, M dan Haase, K. Entrepreneurship: an organisational learning approach. J. of Smll. Buss. and Ent. Dev. 16, 4. 628-641. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Freire, P., The Pedagogy of The Oppressed, New York, Herder and Herder, (1972)
- Hacker, H., Empowerment Projects for and by Women, Summary of Pilot Study DED Yaounde, (Unpublished), (1999)
- Knowles, M., Informal Adult Education: A Guide for Administrator, Leader and Teachers, New York, Association Press, (1950)
- Laird, D., Approach to Training and Development, New York, Addison-Wesley Publising Company, (1985)
- Mayo, G.D. & DuBois, P.H., The Complete Book of Training: Theory, Prinsiples, and Techniques, San Diego, CA University Associaties, Inc., (1987)
- Meredith, G., Kewirausahaan, Teori dan Praktek, Jakarta, PT. Pustaka Binaman Pressindo, (1996)
- Nadler, L., Designing Training Program, The Critical Events Model, Sidney, Addison Wesley Publishing Company, (1982)
- Nicholls, A. The New Social Entrepreneurship. What Awaits Social Entrepreneurial Ventures? Eql. Opp. Int. 26, 7. 729-732. (2006)
- Rappaport, J., Studies in Empowerment: Introduction to the Issue, Prevention in Human Issue, USA, (1984)
- Renko, M., Carsrud, A., dan Brannback, M. The Effect of a Market Orientation, Enterpreneurial Orientation, and Technological Capability on Innovativeness: A study of Young Biotechnology Ventures in the United States and in Scandinavia. J. of Smll. Buss. Mgmt. 47, 3. 331-369. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Robinson, K.P., A Handbook of Training Management, London, Kogan Page Ltd, (1981)
- Schneider, Participatory Governance: The Missing Link for Poverty Reduction. OCECD Develompment Center, Policy Brief No 17. Paris, (1999)
- Srinivasan, L., Perspectives on Nonformal Adult Learning: Functional Education for Individual, Community and National Development, Connecticut Prentice Hall, (1977)
- Wu, W., Chang, M., and Chen, C. Promoting Innovation through the Accumulation of Intellectual Capital, Social Capital, and Enterpreneurship Orientation. R&D Mgmt. 38, 3. 265-277. (2008)
- Weissberg, R., The Policies Empowerment, Praeger, Westport, Connecticut and London, (1999)
- World Bank, Sustainable Development in the 21 Century, (2001)
- Zimmerer, T. W., & Norman, M. S., Entrepreneurship And The New Venture Formation, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall International, Inc., (1996)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.