SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Bryman, A. (2012). Social Research Methods. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Cohen, L., Manion, L. & Morrison, K. (2011). Research Methods in Education. Oxon: Routledge.
- Coyle, D., Hood, P., & Marsh, D. (2010). CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Creswell, J. W. (2013).Qualitative Inquiry & Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches. California: Sage.
- Creswell, J. W. (2013). Research Design: qualitative, quantitative and mixed method approaches (4th ed). California: Sage.
- Dafouz, E. & Guerrini, M.C. (Eds.), 2009. CLIL Across Educational Levels. Madrid: Richmond Publishing.
- Fortanet-Gomez, I. (2013). CLIL in Higher Education: Towards a Multilingual Language Policy. Bristol, Buffalo and Toronto: Multilingual Matters.
- Gibbons, P. (2002). Scaffolding Language, Scaffolding learning: Teaching Second Language Learners in the Mainstream Classroom. Portsmouth: Heinemann.
- Hunt, M. (2011). Learners’ perceptions of their experiences of learning through a foreign language. Educational Review, 63(3), 365-378. [CrossRef]
- Mehisto, P., Marsh. D. & Frigols, M. J. (2008). Uncovering CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning in Bilingual and multilingual Education. Oxford: Macmillan.
- Mertens, D. M. (2010). Research and Evaluation in Education and Psychology: Integrating Diversity with Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Methods. California: Sage.
- Richards, L. (2009). Handling Qualitative Data: A Practical Guide. London: Sage
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.