SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Bryman, A. (2012). Social Research Methods. Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, L., Manion, L. & Morrison, K. (2011). Research Methods in Education. Oxon: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Coyle, D., Hood, P., & Marsh, D. (2010). CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. W. (2013).Qualitative Inquiry & Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches. California: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. W. (2013). Research Design: qualitative, quantitative and mixed method approaches (4th ed). California: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Dafouz, E. & Guerrini, M.C. (Eds.), 2009. CLIL Across Educational Levels. Madrid: Richmond Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Fortanet-Gomez, I. (2013). CLIL in Higher Education: Towards a Multilingual Language Policy. Bristol, Buffalo and Toronto: Multilingual Matters. [Google Scholar]
- Gibbons, P. (2002). Scaffolding Language, Scaffolding learning: Teaching Second Language Learners in the Mainstream Classroom. Portsmouth: Heinemann. [Google Scholar]
- Hunt, M. (2011). Learners’ perceptions of their experiences of learning through a foreign language. Educational Review, 63(3), 365-378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehisto, P., Marsh. D. & Frigols, M. J. (2008). Uncovering CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning in Bilingual and multilingual Education. Oxford: Macmillan. [Google Scholar]
- Mertens, D. M. (2010). Research and Evaluation in Education and Psychology: Integrating Diversity with Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Methods. California: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Richards, L. (2009). Handling Qualitative Data: A Practical Guide. London: Sage [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.