SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- B.M. Genkin, Arrangement, rating and remuneration of labor at industrial enterprises, (Norma, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Drahokoupil, B. Fabo, European Economic, Employment and Social Policy, 5,6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Eurofound, New forms of employment (Publication Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Brynjolfsson, A. McAfee, The second machine age. Work, progress and prosperity in a time of brilliant technologies (W. W. Norton & Company, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Degryse, Digitalization of the economy and its impact on labour markets (ETUI, Brussels, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- EU-OSHA, A review of the future of work: robotics (European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, Bilbo, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fuchs, E. Fisher, Reconsidering value and labour in the digital age (dynamics of virtual work series (Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Erhard, Half a Century of Reflection (Russiko, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Genkin, D.N. Desyatko, E.A. Ekimova, Living standard in Russian regions, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Glaziev, Russia is on the way to the innovative economy (RAS Report, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Yasin, The level and lifestyle of the population of Russia in 1989-2009 (Publ. House VShE, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.