SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- А. V. Darkov, N.N. Shaposhnikov, Structural Mechanics (Publishing house Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Slivker, Structural Mechanics. Variation Basics (Publishing house ASV, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vasidzu, Variation Methods in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (Publishing house Mir, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bakhvalov, N.P. Zhidkov, G. М. Kobelkov, Numerical Methods (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ilyin, V.V. Karpov, А.М. Maslennikov, Numerical Methods of Solving Problems of Structural Mechanics (Vysheishaya shkola, Minsk, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Samul’, Fundamentals of Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- А.V. Ignatiev, Vestnik MGSU, 1(3) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- М. Sekulovich, Finite Elements Method (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Serpik, Finite Elements Method in Solving Problems of Mechanics of Carrier Systems (Publishing house АSV, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gallaher, Finite Elements Method. Fundamentals (Publishing house Mir, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Trushi, Finite Elements Method. Theory and Problems (Publishing house of Association of construction HEI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Katsikadelis, Boundary Elements. Theory and Applications (Publishing house АSV, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Bazhenov, V.F. Orobei, А.F. Dashchenko, L.V. Kolomiets, Structural Mechanics. Special Course. Application of Boundary Elements Method (Astroprint, Odessa, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Benardji, R. Batterfield, Boundary Elements Method in Applied Sciences (Mir, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Meleshko, U.L. Rutman, Materials physics and mechanics, 31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.