SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- H.K. Alfares, M. Nazeeruddin, Int. J. of Sys. Sc., 33.1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Val, Short-term forecasting of power consumption of a mining enterprise in the conditions of the wholesale electricity and capacity market (SibFY, Krasnoyarsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Makoklyuev, V.F. Ech, Electric Power Plants, 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Russkov, S.E. Saradzhishvili, ICIEAM, 1-4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Novikov, Technique of operational planning and management of power consumption of large-capacity electric steelmaking furnaces when operating in the wholesale electricity market (MEI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.Sh. Trofimova, A.V. Lipatnikov, Newspaper of G. I. Nosov MSTU, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Russkov, S.E. Saradgishvili, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth and Env. Sc., 90 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- М. Harris, Inside the crystal ball: how to make and use forecasts (Wiley, New York, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dzuba, Energy management of industrial enterprises (SUSU, Chelyabinsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- DAM Regulati [online], Available at: https://www.np-sr.ru/ru/regulation/joining/reglaments/1971 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- BM Regulations [online], Available at: https://www.np-sr.ru/ru/regulation/joining/reglaments/1975 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Chernorytsky, Methods of decision making (BXV-Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shahidehpour, H. Yamin, Z. Li, Market operations in electric power systems: forecasting, scheduling and risk management (Wiley, New York, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.