SHS Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20187th International Conference on Local Knowledge (ICLK 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Governance & Policy|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- Zikri M, Katiman R. Yusliza M.Y. (2010) Residential Satisfaction with Housing in the Malaysia Context. The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. 5 (2) 379-396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith A. (2010) Government Online: The internet gives citizens new paths to government services and information. Sources : http://www.pewinternet.org/files/oldedia/Files/Reports/2010/PIP_Government_Online_2010_with_topline.pdf downloaded on 19 July 2017A. [Google Scholar]
- Benton M. and Simon J. (2016) A Digital Vision of Digital of Local Government in 2025. Public Service Transportation Network. March 2016.NESTA 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sandford M. (2016) Local government: alternative models of service delivery. Briefing Paper Number 05950, 20 May 2016 Source:https://study.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/H%20of%20C%20library%20on%20ousourcing.pdf downloaded on 19 July 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Nunnally J.C. (1978). Psychometric Theory. McGraw Hill: New York (1978). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.