SHS Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20187th International Conference on Local Knowledge (ICLK 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- Canagarajah, S. (2002) Reconstructing Local Knowledge, Journal of Language, Identity & Education, 1:4, 243-259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rothernberg et. al, (2006) Tacit knowledge transfer and the knowledge disconnect, Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol. 10 pp. 6-18. [Google Scholar]
- Furgal et. al (2011) “Transmission of environmental knowledge and land skills among Inuit Men in Ulukhaktok, Northwest Territories, Canada”, Human Ecology Vol. 39, Issue 3, pp 271-288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pillay, M. S (2006) “Traditional & Complementary Medicine in Malaysia”, Ministry of Health Malaysia, International Conclave on Traditional Medicine, New Delhi, India. 16-17 [Google Scholar]
- (WHO, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Baharuddin & Sidek (2010) Traditional healing in Malay culture: The Case of a Malay Manuscript of the 19th century, International Conference of Sustainable Health Promotion. [Google Scholar]
- Wang & Wang (2012) Knowledge sharing, innovation and performance, Elsevier, Expert system with applications. [Google Scholar]
- Abrams. L, Shields. M, Leonard. D et al. (2015), Using mentoring and storytelling to transfer knowledge in the workplace, Routledge, Journal of Management and Information Systems [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.