SHS Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20187th International Conference on Local Knowledge (ICLK 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||History & Community|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- Sepe, M., Planning and Place in the City: Mapping Place Identity. 2013: Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- Abu Bakar, E.A., N. Ujang, and F. Abdul Aziz, PLACE ATTACHMENT TOWARDS WATERFRONT IN KANGAR, PERLIS, MALAYSIA. Alam Cipta, 2016. 9(2): p. 33-44. [Google Scholar]
- Karsono, B., D. Deni, and C.A. Fithri, Assessment of Functional and Emotional Attachment in Malacca Riverfront Promenade. Jurnal Teknologi, 2016. 1(1). [Google Scholar]
- Ng, V., Toward A Holistic Understanding of Sense of Place: A Phenomenological Reading of Chew Jetty, Penang. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2013. 3(20): p. 75-83. [Google Scholar]
- Jorgensen, B.S. and R.C. Stedman, SENSE OF PLACE AS AN ATTITUDE: LAKESHORE OWNERS ATTITUDES TOWARD THEIR PROPERTIES. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 2001. 21(3): p. 233-248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, M.A., et al., Interaction on Impression of Place at Historic Waterfront. RESEARCH JOURNAL OF FISHERIES AND HYDROBIOLOG, 2015. 10(4): p. 112-114. [Google Scholar]
- Shamsuddin, S., et al., Regeneration of the Historica Waterfront of World Heritage Sites in Malaysia: The case of Georgetown and Melaka, in UK Ireland Planning Research Conference. 2010: United Kingdom. [Google Scholar]
- Conzen, M.R.G., Alnwick, Northumberland: A Study in Town-plan Analysis. 1969: Institute of British Geographers. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, P.F. and K. Gu, The changing urban morphology: Waterfront redevelopment and event tourism in New Zealand. Tourism Management Perspectives, 2015. 15: p. 105-114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.