SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- Akhmetov, L. G., Badaev, V. S., Komelina, V. A., and Kuzmin, V. K., National arts and crafts in the content of art education of Russia. Review of European Studies, 7(1), 1, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barkhordari, M., Nasrabadi, H. B., Heidari, M. H., & Neyestani, M. R., The Importance of Art-Based Curriculum in Peace Education. Review of European Studies, 8 (4), 220, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ballengee-Morris, C., & Stuhr, P. L., Multicultural art and visual cultural education in a changing world. Art Education, 54(4), 6-13, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi, J., Intercultural identities: Addressing the global dimension through art education. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 30(2), 279-292. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cabedo-Mas, A., Nethsinghe, R., & Forrest, D., The role of the arts in education for peacebuilding, diversity and intercultural understanding: A comparative study of educational policies in Australia and Spain. International Journal of Education & the Arts, 18(11), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Duncum, P., A Critical Review of the Postmodern Implosion of Fine Art and Popular Visual Culture in Art Classrooms. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Freedman, K., and Stuhr, P., Curriculum change for the 21st century: Visual culture in art education. Handbook of research and policy in art education, 815-828, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- LeVine, R. A., Culture, behavior, and personality: An introduction to the comparative study of psychosocial adaptation. Routledge, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maziere, C., Artistic education in France: from the state to the classrooms’ practices. International Journal of Education and the Arts, 16(23), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Miralay, F., “Comparison and Evaluation of Visual Arts Course Curricula in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and Republic of Cyprus and a Draft Program proposal (Unpublished PhD Thesis) Near East University Education Sciences, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Moore, A., Teaching and learning: Pedagogy, curriculum and culture. Routledge, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morley, S., Analytic and holistic approaches to fine art education: A comparative approach. Journal of Visual Art Practice, 13(2): 101-113, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sacco, P., L., Culture 3.0: A new perspective for the EU 2014-2020 structural funds programming. OMC Working Group on Cultural and Creative Industries. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Şahin, D., & Yaǧcı, M. M., The importance of art education in socialization process of individual. Journal of Life Sciences, 1(1), (2012). [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (2009). Road Map for Arts Education. The World Conference on Arts Education: Building Creative Capacities for the 21st Century, Lisbon, 6-9 March 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.