SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Standard and Quality|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- C. Hong. Journal of Wuhan University, 129–134(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Lang Zhizheng. “The Outlook on Great Quality That I Had Seen.” Supervision and Selection (November): 4(2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mingshun. Quality Management, second edition. Beijing: Science Press (2012). [Google Scholar]
- U. Sinclair. The Jungle. Si Chuan: Sichuan Literature and Art Press (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Guojun. “‘Toyota Recalls’ is a Game about what?” China equipment (April): 90 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Crosby. Quality Is Free The Art of Making Quality Certain. Beijing: China Renmin University Press (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Jingjing. “Perfecting Compulsory Product Certification System in China.”(April): 14(2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lichun. Telecommunications Science, 31(1999). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yabiao and S. Yiying. “Shengzhou Tie: Aphasia of The World’s Largest. ” Economic Information Daily (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fortune. The World Fortune Rankings of Top 500 in 2013 [EB/OL] http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/rankings/?iid=F_Sub (2013). [Google Scholar]
- World Brand Laboratory. The World Brand Rankings of Top 500 in 2012 [EB/OL]: http://www.worldbrandlab.com/world/2012/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.