SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Standard and Quality|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- Z. Aprilasani, C. A. Said, T. EB et al ,. Nakazawa et al, “The Effect Sertifikasih Environmental Management System ISO 14001 On performance of the company” Scientific Journal of Management, Volume VII,(2017)..” [Google Scholar]
- C. G Old, Banjarnahor, “Analysis of Application of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System PT.Indonesia Semarang Power”, Thesis, University of Diponegoro in Semarang (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bansal, Bogner. “Deciding on ISO 14001: Economics, Institutions, and Context” Long Range Planning, vol 35 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Crocker, Tschirhart, Perrings, Settle et al., Tilman et al., Wätzold et al., “Economic Valuation of Ecosystems” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, J. Fresner “Cleaner production as a means for effective environmental management” Journal of Cleaner Production vol 06, page 171–179 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Kitazawa S., and J. Sarkis, “The relationship between ISO 14001 and continuous source reduction programs” International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 20 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Comoglio, S. Botta,. Morrow, Rondinelli “environmental performances improvement: a survey on ISO 14001 certified companies in the automotive sector” Journal of Cleaner Production 20 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Anh Nguyen, L. Hens “Environmental performance of the cement industry in Vietnam: the influence of the ISO 14001 certification” Journal of Cleaner Production 96 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Handayani., “Management of Industrial Limba” Volume 19 Journal of Management“ (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sueb, M. Nety and I. Keraf., “Relation of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and Financial Performance” Vol 3, No 1 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. wondabio,. A. Prastiwi, “The Influence of Social Responsibility Corpotare Against the company’s financial performance” Ekonomy journal Diponegoro University (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.