SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Standard and Quality|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- World Population Ageing – the United Nations; (2017) www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/.../pdf/ageing/WPA2015_Report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Setiati, SpPD-KGer, On “Masalah Kesehatan yang Harus diwaspadai oleh Lansia” Pergemi (Persatuan Gerontologi Medik Indonesia), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K K. B. Peetom, M A. S. L, M Joore, C D. Dirksen and L. P. De Witte, On Literature review on monitoring technologies and their outcomes in independently living elderly people; Research Centre for Technology in Care, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Heerlen, the Netherlands, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- “Fall Prevention for Older Adults”;The American Occupational Therapy Association. Inc, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Marques; T.M. Raymundo; C.S. Santana Master student at Post Graduate Program Interunits Bioengineering EESC/FMRP/IQSC –University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, On Use of sensors systems to monitor the mobility of elderly; Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 477, conference 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Guan, M. Shao, and S. Wucor; On A Remote Health Monitoring System for the Elderly Based on Smart Home Gateway, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Pedoman Pengembangan Standar Nasional Indonesia; PSN 01, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Population Reference Bureau; Fact Sheet: Aging in the United States, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Office for National Statistics; Overview of the UK population: July 2017, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Aging of Japan; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_of_Japan [Google Scholar]
- Kan.or.id – (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.