SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- S .K. Folomkina, Teaching reading in a foreign language in a non-linguistic institution (Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola Publ., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. Klychnikova, Psychology of reading (Moscow: Prosveshchenie Publ., 1975) [Google Scholar]
- Maley, A. Duff The Inward Ear: Poetry in the Language Classroom (Cambridge: CUP, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Shatilov, Actual methodological problems of teaching Russian to foreign students (Leningrad: LSU Publ., 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Gavrilenko, Linguistic and methodical basics of training translators from foreign languages into Russian in the field of science and technology (by the example of translation from French into Russian): Doc. Sci. (Philology) thesis. (Moscow, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Agapitova, Teaching foreign-language informative reading in the conditions of forming the professional culture of future foreign-language teachers: Cand. Sci. (Pedagogics) thesis, (Perm, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ippolitova, Reading in the teacher’s professional activity, (Pedagogical rhetoric: Workbook. Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ivanov, Methods of teaching discourse reading in a foreign language to students of sociopolitical specialties: Cand. Sci. (Pedagogics) thesis, (St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Gapochka, The goals and content of abstractive reading in the Russian (foreign) language, Teaching Russian to foreign graduate students. (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- W. Grabe, F. Stoller Teaching and Researching Reading (Longman: Pearson Education, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Koryakovtseva, Text as a material for teaching philological reading techniques. Text in the learning process: Col. Papers 282 (Moscow: MSLU Publ., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. L. Maryanovskaya, The interconnected formation of communicative and educational competencies in teaching home reading to students in a language university: Cand. Sci. (Pedagogics) thesis, (Ryazan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Perlova, Methodology of teaching philological reading as a component of professional training (the English language, language university): Cand. Sci. (Pedagogics) thesis, (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rubtsova, Proc. of the Inter. Sci. Conf. (St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg: Remone Publ., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Konstantinova, Stylistics and literary editing. (Tula, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Malushko, O. Maletina, V. Tsybaneva, ASSEHR 97, 175–180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Malushko, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts, 1155–1160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Malushko, O. Maletina, V. Lizunkov, V. Tsybaneva, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts, 481–487 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.