SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V.V. Dobrova, O.A. Kistanova, Issues of cognitive linguistics 1, 114–117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ryan M. Nefdt, Language Sciences 54, 43–57 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Talbot J. Taylor, Language Sciences 61, 1–4 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Nikitin, Lexical word meaning (structure and combinatoric abilities) (Moscow 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zhukov, Problems of philology 6, 45 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Permyakov, Basics of structural paremiology (Мoscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Losev, Introduction in general language models theory (Moscow, Editorial URSS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.P. Ignatovich, T.N. Fedulenkova, Yazik i kultura – Language and Culture 37, 35–47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tobing, Cognitive Systems Research 49, 24–32 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Landau, Review of General Psychology 22, 62–72 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.