SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M. Druzhinina, Foreign experience in language education, Modern language education in the system “bachelor – master – graduate school”, (Pomor University, Arkhangelsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Druzhinina, The development of the linguistic education policy of the University as a factor of ensuring specialists training quality, (Pomor University, Arkhangelsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mirriahi, D. Alonzo, B. Fox, RLT 23, 1–14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known,” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- C. Shangzhi, CE 1 (3), 184–195 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karimi, A.R. Nasr, M. Sharif, JEL 1 (2), 143–152 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Livingstone, JBM&SSR 3 (5), 1–17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Drits-Esser, L.A. Stark, EJSE 19(8), 1–27 (2015); A. Vuong T. Nixon B. Towle Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Educational Data Mining, 211 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, S.H. Lee, J. Kim, Nurse Educ. Today 64, 42–48 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Annala, M. Mäkinen, TCI 8(1) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Pinar, The synoptic text today and other essays. Curriculum development after the reconceptualization (Peter Lang, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Enhancing Curriculum Design with Technology. Outcomes the Jisc Institutional Approaches to Curriculum Design Programme, from https://www.jisc.ac.uk/sites/default/files/enhancing-curriculum-design.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Schweitzer Curriculum Design: Definition, Purpose and Types, from https://www.thoughtco.com/curriculum-design-definition-4154176 [Google Scholar]
- J. Biggs, C. Tang, Teaching for Quality Learning at University (McGraw Hill Education & Open University Press., Maidenhead, 2007) A. Klebansky P.S. Fraser, AJTE 38 (11), 102–125 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Meyers, D.D. Nulty, Eval. High. Educ. 34 (5), 565–577 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Resources for science literacy : professional development. by Project 2061 (American Association for the Advancement of Science), (Oxford University Press, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Herlo, JPE, 7 (2), 36–41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- KCB. Rao, JEE Special Issue, 138–140 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Villalobos, O. González, IJEE, 28 (4), 880–891 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Lightfoot, CIIMA 6, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tucker, 9 Building Blocks for a World-Class Education System, (DC: National Center on Education and the Economy, Washington, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Corbett, H. Tims, G.E. Turner III, J.D. Nelson, ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, 7, 5774–5791 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vovides, S. Inman, Open Learning and Formal Credentialing in Higher Education: Curriculum Models and Institutional Policies (IGI Global, Queensland, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ts. Badmaeva, The influence of the motivational factor on the development of mental capacity (VSGTU, Ulan-Ude, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.