SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- On education in the Russian Federation: federal law of the Russian Federation of 29.12.2012 № 273-FL. Konsultant plus: reference legal systems: legislation. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru. (accessed: 12.01.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Total number of disabled people on January 1. Federal state statistics service. Central base of statistical data. M, 1999-2018. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/dbscripts/cbsd/dbinet.cgi?pl=9000005 (accessed: 12.02.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. V. Ivanov, Vestnik of Yaroslav the Wise Novgorod State university 5 (88), 44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mastropieri, T. E. ScruggsThe inclusive classroom: Strategies for effective differentiated instruction (Pearson, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Marginson, Higher Education 4(72), 413–434 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Göransson, C. Nilholm, European Journal of Special Needs Education 3(29), 265–280 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Inshakov, O. Yu. Redkina, Science Journal of VolSU. History. Area Studies. International Relations 3, 150–161 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Yasvin, Educational environment: from modeling to design (Smysl, Moscow, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Mitina, L. I. Akovantseva, Questions of psychology 3, 163–164 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Kovalev, Questions of psychology 1, 13–23 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kucher, Siberian Pedagogical Journal 5, 90–97 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. O. Koreneva, N. S. Chernysheva, O. I. Akimova, Periodical methodological electronic magazine Koncept 50, 45–51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ponedelkov, S. I. Kuzina, T. P. Cherkasova, Science Journal of Volgograd State University. History. Area Studies. International Relations 21.3, 132–142 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.