SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- N.D. Arutyunova, Language and Time 170 – 200 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Budykina, Siberian Phylological Journal 3, 22–23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Bulygina, A.D. Shmelyov, Pragmatics. Semantics. Dictionary making. Aspect, tense, person, mood 574 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ducrot, T. Todorov, Encyclopedic dictionary of Language science (Oxford, Blackwell, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.G Gak, The space of time. Logical analysis of a language. Language and Time (Indrik, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Gurevich, Kategoriya srednevekovoi kultury. The category of Middle Age structure (Iscusstvo, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.G Gurochkina, Space and time, Materials of scientific conference (MSU, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Rara’ulov, General and Russian ideography (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Katsnelson, The content level of a word, meaning and its naming unit (Nauka, Moscow, Leningrad, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Klimishin, Calender and chronology, (Nauka. Moscow, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kovalenko, Vestnik of Tomsk State University. Phylology, language and culture 1, 35–41 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V Kravchenk, Interacademic collection of science papers (ISLU, Irkutsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lakoff, M. Johnson, Metaphors we live by, (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Makovskiy, J. Puhvel, Etymology dictionary. Voprosy yazykoznaniya 4, 128–139 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Bakerjr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Potebnya, Imageless thought and a language (SINTO, Kiyev, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- E.A Shendelyeva, Topical problems of Russian philology (ITU, Tomsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.S Yakovleva, Fragments of the Russian linguistic world image (models of space, time, acquisition) (Gnosis, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.