SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- H. Haron, N.H. Natrah, A.A. Harun, Proc. Computer Science 116 242–250 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Markov, IJ Information Technologies and Knowledge 4 (4), 373–396 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Robert, Theory and technique of informatization education (psychology-pedagogical and technological aspects) (Moscow. Institute of informatization of education of the Russian Academy of Education, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moreira, C.S. Pereira, N. Durão, M.J. Ferreira, Telematics and Informatis 35(4), 979–992, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Golitsyna, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 237, 939–944 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Goncharova, Topical issues of linguistics and a technique of teaching a foreign language in the system of pre-university and high school preparation: materials of the Second scientific and methodical conference, 23–27, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kim, M. Yang, J. Bae, I. Lee, J. Kim, Computers in Human Behavior 66, 217–231 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kc, Proc. Computer Science 116, 121–128, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Derboven, D. Geerts, D. Grooff, Journal of Visual Languages & Computing 40, 20–35 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Abu, W.T. Tengku, N.S. Ashaari, International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, 633–637 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Laflen, M. Smith, Assessing Writing 31, 39–52 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Biasutti, Computers & Education 111, 158–171 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Espindola, M.S. Silveira, Journal of Visual Languages & Computing 40, 36–50 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Elias, D.G. Elliott, J.A. Elliot, Education for Chemical Engineers 21, 40–49 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zaynutdinova, M. Pol’sky, D. Iakovetc Creativity pedagogics: personality, knowledge, culture: Materials of the International scientific, 284–288, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.