SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- P.E. Votes, V.I. Gorelov, A.I. Fedoseev, O.L. Krylova, Trends in the development of science and education 16-2, pp. 13–22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Konysheva, Materials of the International Scientific Conference on “Import substitution policy and development of non-recourse export as the priority of today’s industrial policy of Russian Federation. Conference proceedings” (Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vavilova, Bulletin of the Russian state University of trade and Economics (RGTEU) 11-12, 12–19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Gagarina, L.S. Arkhipova, A.I. Gretchenko, etc. Foundations of economic security. (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vernikov, MIR 6(2-2 (22)), 54–60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Berchenko, T.A. Voronova, E. V. Permyakov, etc. The strategic interests of Russia in the global economy. (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Demenko, I.G. Makarova, M.V., Konysheva, Man in India 97 (20), 381–390 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Moiseev, S.V. Manakhov, O.G. Demenko, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research 14 (10), 7315–7324 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Akhmadeev, S. Manakhov, Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues 5 (2), 269–284 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A Ermolaev, E. V. Zaitseva, P. I. Komarovand others, Analytical notes. Situational socio-economic development of regions. Moscow 4, 132 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Trokhova, Economics and entrepreneurship 3-1 (80-1), 46–49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Senotrusova, V.G. Svinukhov, E.V. Vavilova, I.G. Makarova, O.G. Demenko, WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics 15, 93–98, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Moiseev, S.V. Monks, O.G. Demchenko, Bulletin of the Russian University of Economics. G. V. Plekhanov 2(92), 169–177, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.