SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Z.A. Haritonchik, The structure of the proposition and its reflection in word-formation processes, Derivation in speech activity (linguistic units), 47–49, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Teliya, Russian phraseology. Semantic, pragmatic and linguocultural aspects (SHk. «YAzyki rus. kul’tury», Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. D. Apresyan, Connotations as part of the pragmatics of speech (lexicographical aspect), Russian: Probl. gram. semantics and evaluation factors in the language, 45–64, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Iordanskaya, I.A. Melchuk, Wiener Slawistischer Flmanach Bd.6, 191–210, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Telia, Metaphorization and its role in creating a linguistic picture of the world, The role of the human factor in language. Language mechanisms of expressiveness, 36–66, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Oglezneva, Nominative field of the derived noun of a specific semantics in the Russian dialects of the Amur River (Tomsk, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- The theory of metaphor (Progress, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Arutyunova, Metaphor and Discourse, Teoriya metafory, 5–32, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Rezanova, Functional Aspect of Word Formation (Izd-vo Tom. Un-ta, Tomsk, 1996)\ [Google Scholar]
- A. Richards, Philosophy of Rhetoric, Theory of Metaphor, 44–67, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Lukyanova, Expressive vocabulary of spoken use (the problem of semantics) (Nauka Publ., Novosibirsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Searle, NZL. The theory of speech acts 17, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Dossanova, J.B. Nurmahanova, Questions of Cognitive Linguistics 1 (042), 50–54, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Frolova, Functioning of verbs of interpersonal and social relations in the works of Russian literature of the 1920 XX century (based on the texts of AP Platonov and MA Bulgakov) (Volgograd, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Vaganova, Journal collection of scientific works of krasec section «The humanities» 1 (17), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Linguistic encyclopedic dictionary (Sov. Ehnciklopediya, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Matveeva, To the relation of the semantics of the derivative of an expressive verb with the semantics of its components, Questions of word and form formation in Indo-European languages, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Eloeva, E.V. Perehval’skaya, E. Sаuswerda, Questions of linguistics 1, 78–99, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Artem’eva, Ofsubstantive verbs in the dialects of the Baikal region and the Irkutsk region: the cognitive aspect (Tomsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Burukina, Researches of connotation from the viewpoint of cognitive linguistics, Questions of Cognitive Linguistics 3 (024), 35–40, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.