SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.V. Polina, Bulletin of the Yaroslavl state university of P.G. Demidov. Series Humanities 4/1 (22/1), 215 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Oslon, Psychological Science and Education 21 (1), 146–155 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. O. Archakova, A. N. Veraksa, O. Y. Zotova, E. B. Perelygina, Psychological Science and Education 22(6), 68–76 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Langmeier, Z. Matejcek, Psychological Deprivation in Childhood (Prague, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Shulga, Psychological Science and Education 2, 203 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Skripkina, The System of the Trust Relationships in Developmental and Self-developmental Psychology of Subject and Subjectivity: The Principle of the Development in Modern Psychology, Ser. “Methodology, theory and History of Psychology” (Institute of Psychology of Russian Academy of Sciences, M, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sears, E.E. Maccoby, H. Levin, Patterns of child rearing (Evanston, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Polyakova, Science journal of Volgograd State University. Ser. 11, Natural Sciences 2 (12), 113–121 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bowlby, A secure base: Parent-child attachment and healthy human development (N.Y., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Kochetova, Psychological Science and Education 3, 77–87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ovcharova, Modern Problems of Science and Education 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.