SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Passport of the priority project “Universities as centres for creating the innovation space”. Approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council of the Russian Federation for strategic development and priority projects (report No. 9 of October 25, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sigrun Nickel. Handbook for Decision-makers and Administrators 1, D 2–1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Malushko, O. Maletina, V. Lizunkov, V. Tsybaneva, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts, 481–487 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker, The Practice of Management (Harper, New York, 1954; Heinemann, London, 1955; revised edn, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Robert S. Kaplan, D. P. Norton, The Balanced Scorecard – Measures That Drive Performance, Harvard Business Review (January–February): 71–79 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hladchenko, International Journal of Educational Management 29, (2015), URL: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/IJEM-11-2013-0164 (date of access: 20.05.2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Niven, Balanced Scorecard: Step-by-Step for Government and Nonprofit Agencies: Second Edition (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mazen Shobaki, Samy Abu NaserInternational Journal of Advanced Research and Development 1 (10), 33–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Elva Ramos, Xavier Llinás-Audet, Jesus Barrena-Martinez, Universities as Corporate Entities: The Role of Social Responsibility in Their Strategic Management. Corporate Governance and Strategic Decision Making (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Filipenko, V.V. Poluboyarov, University management: practice and analysis 21, 6 (112), 58–67 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Poluboyarov, Izvestia VSTU 20, 17 (144), 76–84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.