SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- T. M. Rogozhnikova, The Word and the Text: Psycholinguistic Approach. The collection of articles. Tver, Tver State University Press 5, 96–103, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Platonov, WORD as physiological and healing factor (Medgiz, Moscow, 432, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Grimak, Magic of biofield: energetic-informational healing (LIBROKOM Publishing House, Moscow, 296, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Rogozhnikova, Theory and practice of language communication. Proceedings of the V International research and methodological conference. Ufa, Ufa State Aviation Technical University (UGATU), 415–434 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Rogozhnikov, The Gallery of Associative Portraits, Monograph (Ufa, Ufa State Aviation Technical University (UGATU), 448, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wundt, Awareness and Attention. Anthology on Attention. (Moscow, Moscow State University Press, 385, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Cherepanova, Verbal Suggestion: Theory, Methodology and Psycholinguistic Experiment. PhD Dissertation (Philology). Perm, 426, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Voronov, Psychotechnology of eastern martial arts (East Asian classical conception of psychological conditioning of a combatant) (AST publ., Moscow, 432, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Voronov et al, Abstracts of the 4th Saint Petersburg assembly of young scientists and specialists (Saint Petersburg: Saint Petersburg University Press, 163, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- W. Grey Walter, The Living Brain (Norton publ., 1953) (Russ. ed.: Gurvich A.M. Zhivoy mozg (Mir publ., Moscow, 300, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Zhuravlev, The Phonetic Meaning (Leningrad University Press, Leningrad, 160, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Porshnev, Historical psychology and social studies 2, 185–219 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.