SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- R.M. Latypova, Written sources of the late XIX early XX centuries and their influence on the formation of the Bashkir literary language on the basis of Russian and Latin scripts: Monograph. (Sibai, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Blinova, Languages and toponymy of Altai, 83–89 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Ishberdin, I.G. Galyautdinov, R.Kh. Khalikova, The history of the Bashkir literary language (Kitap, Ufa, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- Bashkir folk tales. Record and translation by A.G. Bessonov. Foreword, comments and edition by Prof. N.K. Dmitriev (Ufa, 1941) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ilminsky, On the system of enlightenment of foreigners and about the Kazan baptized Tatar school (Kazan, 1913) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ilminsky, Introduction to the course of the Turkish Tatar language, with the applications of N.Ilminsky the teacher of the Turkish-Tatar language of Kazan University (Kazan, 1862) [Google Scholar]
- ABC book for the Bashkirs (Orenburg, 1892, 2nd ed., 1898) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Galyautdinov, Two centuries of Bashkir literary language (Gilem,Ufa, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A short Russian-Bashkir dictionary (Orenburg, 1893) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Katarinsky, Bashkir-Russian Dictionary (Orenburg, 1899) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bessonov, ABC book for the Bashkirs (Kazan, 1907) [Google Scholar]
- The first book for reading after ABC and practical initial lessons of the Russian language for southeastern Bashkirs (Kazan, 1907) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Katanov, ABC for the Bashkir language. Manuscript (NA RT. F. 969, Op 1, D. 26, L.1-3 vol.) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kulayev, Fundamentals of pronunciation and ABC for the Bashkirs (Kazan, 1912) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Karimova, R.M. Latypova, Ural-Altai studies 1 (20), 41–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.