SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- N. Chomsky, Aspects of the Theory of Syntax. (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- R. Campbell., & R. Wales The study of language acquisition in Linguistics (Penguin Pooks, Harmondsworth, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- M. Canale & M. Swain Theoretical bases of communicative approaches to second language teaching and testing, Applied Linguistics 1 (1), 1–47 (1980), https: //doi.org/10.1093/applin/1.1.1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Bachman, Fundamental Considerations in Language Testing (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Bachman, & A.S. Palmer, Language Testing in Practice (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Ç. T. Mart, International Journal of English Linguistics 8 (2), 163–167 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Celce-Murcia, Z. Dörnyei, & S. Thurrel Issues in Applied Linguistics 6 (2), 5–35 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Savignon, Communicative Competence: An Experiment in Foreign-Language Teaching (Centre for Curriculum Development, Philadelphia, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A Ivkina, Developing communicative potential of technical university students (Magnitogorsk Pedagogical Institute, Magnitogorsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Grigorieva, G.F. Kalganova, M.G. Mosolkova, Developing business communicative competence for foreign language learners within the program of additional education, 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016, Book 1 Vol. 3, 179–186 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Soliman, J. Anchor & D. Taylor Journal Studies in Higher Education (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Antonova, T.L. Akhmetzyanova, O.P. Benkovskaya, S.K. Voynatovskaya, A.O. Zarutskaya, Zh.N. Zarutskaya, N.N. Masyuk, I.V. Ryabchikov, I.P. Chernaya, Questions of modern science: the collective scientific monograph (Internauka, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wei & Y. Liu Ways to Improve the Students Communicative Competence. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Green Communications and Networks 2012 (GCN 2012): 1, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.