SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- C. Leung, J. Lewkowicz, Lang. Educ. 27 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Desherieva, Philology 3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Vereshchagin, V. G. Kostomarov, Language and culture. Linguistic country study in teaching Russian as a foreign language (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Ter-Minasova, Language and Intercultural Communication: Textbook. Benefit (Word, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Leontovich, Russian and Americans: Paradoxes of Intercultural Communication (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kadysheva, Management in Russia and abroad 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Krapivina, Discussion, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Sakharova, Bull. of Orenburg St. Univ. 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Bochkareva, Modern researches of social issues 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Krapivina, Educ. and self-development (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Chaney, J. Martin, Intercultural business communication (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kleinberg, Tensions affecting international understanding (1950) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Kachru, ESP in the Classroom. Practice and Evaluation 9 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Sakharova, V. V. Moroz, N. V. Yankina, E. V. Dmitrieva, ASSEHR, proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference CILDIAH 97, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Tomin, N. S. Sakharova, N. V. Eremina, O. V. Kabanova, G. V. Terekhova, Global Media J. 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Eremina, Bull. of Orenburg St. Univ. 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.