SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- I. Nelson, S. Gayk, Exemplaria 27, 1–2 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Knapp, M. Watkins, Genre, Text, Grammar: Technologies for Teaching and Assessing Writing (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hultin, M Westman, Literacy Teaching, Genres and Power. Education Inquiry 4, 2 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Rulyova, H. Westley, Digital Journalism 5, 8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kent, Interpretation and Genre: The Role of Generic Perception in the Study of Narrative Texts. (London and Toronto, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Rogers, Three Genres and the Interpretation of Lyric. (Princeton, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Seitel, The Power of Genre: Interpreting Haya Oral Literature (Oxford, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Paltridge, Genre, Frames and Writing in Research Settings (Amsterdam-Philadelphia, 1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Swales, Research Genres: Explorations and Applications (Cambridge, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. McGann, J. J. McGann, The Textual Condition (Princeton, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pettersson, The Idea of a Text and the Nature of Textual Meaning (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Valuyskaya, Text Interpretation and Textual Interpretive Categories, ASSEHR 97 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.