SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- T. Vestergaard, K. Schroder, The Language of Advertising (Blackwell Publishers Ltd., Oxford, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Egorova, Modern problems of science and education 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Shtukina, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University. Ser. Philology and Art 23 175–180, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ksenzenko, Mova and culture 12 202–208, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Ezhova, Media advertisement of the world: people and things (Ileksa, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Popov, Social Informatics and Journalism (RAGS, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Festinger, Theory of cognitive dissonance (Yuventa, Saint Petersburg, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Krasnykh, “His” among the “strangers”: myth or reality (Gnozis, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bakhtin, Literary-critical articles (Fiction, Moscow 1986). [Google Scholar]
- A.A Zaliznyak, Russian Linguistics 37 5–20 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Toporov, Studies on etymology and semantics (Languages of Slavic culture, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zaliznyak, Key ideas of the Russian language picture of the world (Languages of Slavic culture, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.